Monday, October 06, 2008

Free-Style Stream

Hello kiddies.

I have a sneaking suspicion that in the coming weeks I'm going to have time on my hands conducive to blogging - so I figured what the heck! I might as well embrace the time I've got and once again give all of you out in cyberspace the 411 on my inner psyche.

For today, or rather, for right now, I think it would be fun to just let my thoughts flow. A totally unedited, genuine, straight from my mind to my fingers to the computer stream of consciousness, although, perhaps with a rhyming twist.

Enjoy!


Looking at my hands, trying to type
Back when I was in London I used to talk on skype

I was tired then, I'm def tired now
I can't believe today's steep drop of the dow

Drinking a diet coke but it's caffeine free
I pressed the wrong button on the machine

This morning on my drive i missed exit 55
Had to turn around and do double time

I barely made it, but make it I did
first day on a new job, i wasn't going to be that kid

So now I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs
Dreaming of sleep and leftover pizza crumbs

Which brings me to tonight, the highlight of my day
Prisonbreak on fox, get outta' Mahone's way

And then there's tomorrow, I'm off to the York of New
for yet another job interview

Hopefully it will go well and they'll offer me a posish
with all the fixins and all benefits (yea... so that was a stretch. Deal with it - it's my blog!)

But that's for tomorrow, today's still today
And for now, damn it all, that's all I've got to say.

No comments: