Sophomore year has officially come and gone. Now all that remains are the grades, the memories, and the many loads of laundry still unlaundered.
In that spirit, I present you with a list of Matt Baram and friends favorite/funniest/most embarrassing sophomore year memories.
Note: Details not included preventing embarrassment, loss of dignity, and/or future arrest.
-Old Faithful in room 305
-Remember the time he ran?
-I think he just crapped in your chair!
-The Wall
-Nathaniel's trapped in between his bed and the wall!
-The second person she EVER gave the finger
-Throw up girl
-HAIR
-Priyank in general
-Lord of the Rings: The night of Glory
-"Dolemite is my name, and f&*%#ng up motha-f&*%ers is my game!"
-Sideman's "magic" medicine
-And the winner of the bet and free Cold Stone Ice Cream is: Rachel
-Kakaw! Kakaw!
-A feminist ten plagues? That sounds like a GREAT idea!
-You're ______!
-End of 24 commercial break: Beep Beep AAAAAAAAH!
-Who could be shomer nagiyah longer?
-Eat Me!
-Yihey Yihey, Yihey shlamah rabah
-Hellz yes please!
-Well that's classy
-Only for you, Professor
-Hush!
-Damn it all
-Breasts?!?
-And last but not least, I'll never forget the last day of sophomore year when my ladder broke as I was on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment