Tuesday, June 06, 2006

1 AM Ramblings

Wha' Happened?

I was doing so well, updating about once a week filling my readers’ lives with much needed Baramisms.

Readers of the world- I'm sorry. I've been, dare I say, lazy. Since coming home from B.U. my days have been filled with basketball, TV, guitar, videogames, and lots of food (including but not limited to my mom's secret chocolate stash that I opened without permission. SSSHHH! Don't tell...).

Basically, I've been sitting on my toosh, bored out of my mind.

Everyone reacts differently to massive amounts of free time. Some people find this time relaxing. Others work on a project they've been otherwise too busy to pursue.

I, on the other hand, can't seem to use free time for anything other than to complain of boredom.

It's the Matt Baram paradox: There's never any free time to do anything, except when there is, but then I don't want to do it. Or something like that...

Anyhow, 2 days until my 20th birthday and 14 days until USY on Wheels (the cross-country trip I'm staffing this summer). Whooo! Hopefully these next two weeks will pack some more punch.

No comments: